Dolphins Team Member Also a Gang Member? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Team Member Also a Gang Member?

TKAllDay

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Im a senior in high school and today we had a guest speaker who spoke about gangs. Now he said there is gang members in all type of entertainment including the NFL. He went onto say guys who play for Chiefs flash the white diamond and they are involved in a gang. This does not suprise me being that a lot of players had rough lives growing up. But, he also said that , " There is a reciever on the Miami Dolphins who sends money back to a gang because they protected him through college". He did not elaborate and no one asked who the reciever was, well because no one was that interested in it, and I did not want to interupt. Anyone know of what wide reciever this could be ? I mean it could have even be a past player but he made it sound like its a current player and he also said reciever so I was thinking maybe even a tight end. I was thinking McMichael but first person who came to mind was Chambers just because he has enough money to send some back to his "boys".

I thought this was interesting.

Thoughts?

tommybobommy said:
Im a senior in high school and today we had a guest speaker who spoke about gangs. Now he said there is gang members in all type of entertainment including the NFL. He went onto say guys who play for Chiefs flash the white diamond and they are involved in a gang. This does not suprise me being that a lot of players had rough lives growing up. But, he also said that , " There is a reciever on the Miami Dolphins who sends money back to a gang because they protected him through college". He did not elaborate and no one asked who the reciever was, well because no one was that interested in it, and I did not want to interupt. Anyone know of what wide reciever this could be ? I mean it could have even be a past player but he made it sound like its a current player and he also said reciever so I was thinking maybe even a tight end. I was thinking McMichael but first person who came to mind was Chambers just because he has enough money to send some back to his "boys".

I thought this was interesting.

Thoughts?

Lol, you mean the diamond Larry Johnson flashes? That has to do with one of his endorsement deals.

I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!!

I think it's Wes Welker. Look at him he needs protection He's what 5'7" 138 lbs.

You know it's a boring day when we're talking about Dolphin Gang Members. For the record, McMike might be a member of the WBA.

Welker gets my vote... I hear the Texas Tech crowd is rough.

Guys I just thought this was interesting. Nevermind please delete this thread.. I make a serious post and these people have to act like aholes.. No wonder why I never post on these stupid immature forums...

thanks

Dolfan5000 said:
Haha, T.O.'s too much of a punk to be involved in any kind of a gang.

then he'd be perfect, as only punks would involve themselves with gangs :cooldude:

GRAPEAPE said:
I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!!

I think it's Wes Welker. Look at him he needs protection He's what 5'7" 138 lbs.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom