Dolphins & Texans Scrimmage report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins & Texans Scrimmage report

But on the next play, Bell (they're not all rookies) yanked a reception away from Dolphins tight end John Jones to end the scoring threat. Credit Bell with a forced fumble and fumble recovery.

Think he'll be on the airplane back home, or will they just leave him there?

TeeMoney said:
Think he'll be on the airplane back home, or will they just leave him there?

They will probably drop him out of the plane on the way home. :)

two defensive holding penolties... i really think these new rules my hurt our secondary pretty badly...

AJ has to be the starter.

If Jay is named starter, I'm convinced he's got naked pictures of Wanny or something.

I still think this new rule is complete bs. I swear some teams just whine like p***ies instead of going out to get quality players or coaches. They worry more about tv ratings with high scoring games rather than the integrity and fairness of the game.

Plus, since something is f***in with the dolphins this offseason the perfect way to compliment that is to nullify our DBs because of a new rule made during this f'ed up time. :cry: :cry:

outtawack311 said:
I still think this new rule is complete bs. I swear some teams just whine like p***ies instead of going out to get quality players or coaches. They worry more about tv ratings with high scoring games rather than the integrity and fairness of the game.

If you watch the game the Colts were arguing about last season, you can definately tell they were getting mugged. This is the refs fault for not calling the game the way it is in the rule book, now they go and make it worse for the defenders instead of getting some decent refs.

anyone know how freddy did? i'm just waiting for a dolphins-centric report on this scrimmage

boy the coverage on the scrimmage sucks no 1 knows what happend there i saw some things on espn fred russell looked like he had a nice run thats all i really saw

Back
Top Bottom