" Dolphins the most underrated team in the NFL" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

" Dolphins the most underrated team in the NFL"

UGAxFIN

grrrrr
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Anyone else watching PTI? Tony Kornheiser just made the claim that the Dolphins are the most underrated team in the NFL. It's nice getting some love!!!

Kornheiser is an idiot and PTI sucks. JMO. National Enquirer of sports.

That makes me feel good for some reason.:lol:

Why would that make you feel good???

BTW, what happened yesterday?? How did you guys get shut out by Green Bay? Was it Sanchez??? The running game? I didn't get a chance to watch the game, but never thought the Jets would drop that one

It would be cool if it was from anyone but that Little Caesar looking, no sports knowing, Pardon the interuption idiot!

Why would that make you feel good???

BTW, what happened yesterday?? How did you guys get shut out by Green Bay? Was it Sanchez??? The running game? I didn't get a chance to watch the game, but never thought the Jets would drop that one

I think Tony can be funny at times but he's generally clueless about sports.

A combo of many things including the QB, OC, WRs, RBs- basically our O as a unit was horrid.

When did they say this? I don't recall them saying this.

They were talking about the NFC east I believe and he somehow went off on a little thing about the fins

Great, just means we don't suck as bad as people think we do....HOORAY!!

We don't suck as bad as some people here say we do.

I think Tony can be funny at times but he's generally clueless about sports.

A combo of many things including the QB, OC, WRs, RBs- basically our O as a unit was horrid.

Loud mouth jets fan... Go post on ganggreen.com. Cant wait to rape you guys at home .... Gonna be great

Back
Top Bottom