" Dolphins the most underrated team in the NFL" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

" Dolphins the most underrated team in the NFL"

Loud mouth jets fan... Go post on ganggreen.com. Cant wait to rape you guys at home .... Gonna be great
While I don't agree with 99.9% of NYJUNC assesments of our team and it's history, in the post you were bashing he is answering another member's question about why the Jets lost. He wasn't saying that about the Dolphins. He was saying it about the Jets. By all means bash him, but wait until he is dogging us, not his team!

We aren't underrated by the rest of the NFL I assure you. They know this team will bring it each and every game. Basically, in PTI speak, it means we are not yapped about enough amongst all the yapping yappers.

Actually, they said this directly after not naming us amongst the top 6 in the AFC. The irony is that they underrate us while calling us underrated.

We win the next few games and you can best believe that we will be talked about plenty..

I just want us to finally put together a season that is not such a damn rollercoaster ride. I know football is that type of sport but a nice 12-13 win season would be sweet.

Back
Top Bottom