Dolphins Tickets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Tickets

I realize that it not illegal in all cases but I think it should be even with the ticket brokers.

I know you don't like the idea of scalpers but they are pretty damn cheap down hear, especially for that game. You'll most likely pay just under face value and if you wait till the kickoff has happened you'll pay about 60% of face value or less. Before I had season tickets thats how i did it.

What should b4e illegal is brokers buying up all the good season tickets so that the fans can't get them unless they payan extra 500-1000 per season from the brokers. it's rediculous

phintastic said:
Lower level between the 30's from Ticketmaster? No offense man, but that is hilarious, especially when asking for 6 together. Ticketmaster will not be offering lower level tickets to any games because those go to season ticket holders. Well, they may have solo seats spread out around the stadium for a few games, but that's it.

If stubhub or retriever have 6 together in the lower level between the 30's, and you can afford it, I recommend you get them now. Otherwise, it's going to be extremely difficult to find those kind of tickets. Some season ticket holders since the mid-70's can't even get seats like those.

As far as scalping being illegal -- it's not in every case. Especially from licensed brokers which retriever is. Florida does not allow scalping, but if you buy and sell Dolphins tickets outside of FL the FL law does not apply.

Ticketsnow.com is another site you may want to check. But, the best deals IMO can be found on ebay.com. There's also a "no scalping" Dolphins fan site that you can put a request on. I seriously doubt you find anyone there with 6 together in the lowers between the 30's, but you may get some offers for more realistic tickets. http://members5.boardhost.com/conch/

GO PHINS!!!

So you don't think that I will be able to get lower level seats from ticketmaster at Cleveland either or are you only talking about Pro Player?

i can tell you that it will be nearly impossible to buy lower bowl tickets via ticketmaster...i think they only sell certain areas when the tixs go on sale to begin with.

I found that E-bay was good the week before the game and better yet on Friday before!

miamirick said:
i can tell you that it will be nearly impossible to buy lower bowl tickets via ticketmaster...i think they only sell certain areas when the tixs go on sale to begin with.

That sucks. I guess I will go for a brooker then. I don't want nose bleed seats.

Not that I'm a fan of nosebleeds but there are really no "bad seats" in dolphins stadium. Upstairs is great I love it (you get a nice cross breeze)but anything in the 20's is to far back. I sit in row 19 right on the isle and love it!!!!

awing_pilot said:
Not that I'm a fan of nosebleeds but there are really no "bad seats" in dolphins stadium. Upstairs is great I love it (you get a nice cross breeze)but anything in the 20's is to far back. I sit in row 19 right on the isle and love it!!!!

I will be going to Cleveland for that game. Anyone ever been there?

Back
Top Bottom