Dolphins @ Titans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Titans

dolphins@titans

i must say it has been fun reading all these posts i will be there sunday in nashville to see exactly what will transpire and how our season fares remember everybody if we beat the titans we are right back in the middle of the playoff race lets not give up yet.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

DonShula.. I'm curious as to why you think Miami can win this game against the Titans... I'm not questioning your prediction, I just haven't seen any but one Titans game this year so I have no 1st hand look at what the Titans strength and weaknesses are..

I've spoken to many Jags, Texans and Colts fans who watch every Titans game, and they said that Miami can definetely beat the Titans.. A Jags fan said that with Miami's excellent run defense, Miami could blanket the Titans WR's with pressure on McNair.. The Jags held McNair to under 200 passing yards and that was with a very average pass defense..

But I'd like to hear your thoughts..

I was at the titan game in foxboro...the Pats D put bigtime
pressure on mcnair...the titan O line is soft(thats why george
cant run this year) IMO ...the Fin D line and LBs will make
mcnair run for his life also the Pats BEAT:fire: the titan WR
like a drum....and last, before Miami the titians have played
only 1 good team....it was Indy 30-7

the fins should Pound them on D( I hope the Fins lose)
but I am picking them:cry:

NORMALLY I would say that the Fins should definitely beat the Titans. But after what has happened this season, losing to the Colts and the Pats at home, losing our home opener to an expansion team...I won't believe we can beat a good playoff team till it happens. And it ain't happened yet.

Rikwriter,losing to the Pats is no shame..the Pats are the next
Super Bowl Champions..."we missed last year"

Originally posted by donshula
good luck going through Arrowhead:eek:
If anyone can do, it's probably you guys, but it'll be tough

Oh God..."missed?" You were nowhere near the SB last year and you won't be this year either.

wagon,the game will be in Foxboro, KC will lose 3 games
and you will only lose one more?..ok dude, i was being serious...as well coached as the pats are, they are not going to finish 13-3 or 14-2

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
the bills
honestly though..i think you will lose at indy and at the jets...yes, you have owned indy in the past, but you havent faced Dungy's Colts yet...and they are damn good.
Also, the Jets are going to get better and better with Pennington...they are a good football team stuck in a horrible record...look for them to play spoiler much like 1999.

the bills
:bandwagon : how is chaser malloy doing?
life is good
he's fine...an upgrade over coy wire for sure...anyway, talent isn't our problem, horrible coaching is

Back
Top Bottom