Dolphins to be on Sunshine network! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins to be on Sunshine network!

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
any second now, they will talk about Ronnie Brown

Make sure you tell us what they say.

they are showing the interveiw with Ronnie Brown... they say Ronnie Brown was the "right pick " for us and he will be great

Roth and Crowder have both been arrested...

thats about it, they said they thought that Crowder would make a great pro in a year or two and he's not pressured to play early with Thomas in front of him

also one other thing... Ricky might come back but he would have to serve a 4 game suspension... nothing new just opinion

OMT....they kept showing a highlight run with Ronnie against LSU, he was coming around the corner and the defender, a little guy, like a corner or something, was right in front of him starting to breakdown. Two little shoulder shakes and a burst back against the grain and that defender was left grasping shadows and falling on his a$$.

I saw the clip so many times, I finally got the name on the back of the defenders' jersey, it was Randall Gay. :nesucks:

inFINSible said:
OMT....they kept showing a highlight run with Ronnie against LSU, he was coming around the corner and the defender, a little guy, like a corner or something, was right in front of him starting to breakdown. Two little shoulder shakes and a burst back against the grain and that defender was left grasping shadows and falling on his a$$.

I saw the clip so many times, I finally got the name on the back of the defenders' jersey, it was Randall Gay. :nesucks:

Good thing it was Gay, not Daniels.

It didn't sound like they knew what they were talking about. The main guy said Ricky Brown, and they just made some points that weren't true.

Back
Top Bottom