Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Make sure you tell us what they say.

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
they are showing the interveiw with Ronnie Brown... they say Ronnie Brown was the "right pick " for us and he will be great

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
Roth and Crowder have both been arrested...

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Club Member
Reaction score
:roflmao:

I can just imagine the posts on here if Roth and Crowder got arrested like, last night.

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
thats about it, they said they thought that Crowder would make a great pro in a year or two and he's not pressured to play early with Thomas in front of him

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
also one other thing... Ricky might come back but he would have to serve a 4 game suspension... nothing new just opinion

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
OMT....they kept showing a highlight run with Ronnie against LSU, he was coming around the corner and the defender, a little guy, like a corner or something, was right in front of him starting to breakdown. Two little shoulder shakes and a burst back against the grain and that defender was left grasping shadows and falling on his a$$.

I saw the clip so many times, I finally got the name on the back of the defenders' jersey, it was Randall Gay. :nesucks:

Kthurmus23

Tweet@KJoneZ13
Reaction score
inFINSible said:
OMT....they kept showing a highlight run with Ronnie against LSU, he was coming around the corner and the defender, a little guy, like a corner or something, was right in front of him starting to breakdown. Two little shoulder shakes and a burst back against the grain and that defender was left grasping shadows and falling on his a$$.

I saw the clip so many times, I finally got the name on the back of the defenders' jersey, it was Randall Gay. :nesucks:

Good thing it was Gay, not Daniels.

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It didn't sound like they knew what they were talking about. The main guy said Ricky Brown, and they just made some points that weren't true.

Top Bottom