Dolphins Top Pick Jersey Question | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Top Pick Jersey Question

finsnchips said:
thinking about it... the numbers won't be released for a while.

Vernon Carey changed from #60 to #72.

If we get Cadillac, Tebucky is #24.

Surtain is #23, so questions about Ronnie, who knows if he is still here.

Edwards and Williams cannot be #1.
Edwards will wear number 80

Need to be signed first

You can't purchase jerseys of players until they sign their contracts. You can't get jerseys of players just drafted.

That's why Randy Moss Raiders jerseys weren't available right after the trade - he must be on the Raiders payroll first.

BigSportShop said:
You can't purchase jerseys of players until they sign their contracts. You can't get jerseys of players just drafted.

That's why Randy Moss Raiders jerseys weren't available right after the trade - he must be on the Raiders payroll first.

Raiders jerseys were out the day after we heard of the trade. I was at the mall and the Moss Raider jerseys were there.

finsrule84 said:
i googled it to see if i could find the rules and found this article:

http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1413,200~29583~2746600,00.html

hilarious

Yeah if you go the proshop on NFL.com and look at getting a custom jersey you can get suckmyc*ck(uncensored of course) but you can't get Gay(of course i'm refering to a real players name and not the slang term it also means) i don't know who came up with the list of names you can't get but they really need to double check it.

ChambersWI said:
he wore 80 his first two years at Michigan.

True but it doesn't mean that will be his NFL number. say he goes to a team that #80 is being used than he won't be able to have it.

godfater21 said:
Yeah if you go the proshop on NFL.com and look at getting a custom jersey you can get suckmyc*ck(uncensored of course) but you can't get Gay(of course i'm refering to a real players name and not the slang term it also means) i don't know who came up with the list of names you can't get but they really need to double check it.

They changed the rules. You can get a jersey with the name Gay now. I can't remember where I read it though, we discussed it on here awhile back.

godfater21 said:
True but it doesn't mean that will be his NFL number. say he goes to a team that #80 is being used than he won't be able to have it.

If he came here, I fully expect his number to be either 11 or 80. Anywhere else, probably 11.

godfater21 said:

i'm sure that if you space the words it won't let you. maybe you should try a patriots jersey saying "patriotsrgay". i would actually wear that :D

byroan said:
They changed the rules. You can get a jersey with the name Gay now. I can't remember where I read it though, we discussed it on here awhile back.

read the article i posted

popularwar said:
Actually I think the rule changed on that, receivers can be 1-19. Then again, Matt Turk is #1 so they'd have to talk to him.

They can buy him a porch just like Plax did for Feagles. And thats not a mispell of Porsche, he actually paid for Feagles' porch.

Back
Top Bottom