Dolphins undrafted free agents thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins undrafted free agents thread

Drafted him in college fantasy and he got like 9 carries a game, I was a little bitter. I believe an ankle injury made them play it safe with him early on and the guys behind him played great. Solid RB though

Nice! Yeah, I just saw a little tape. He's a big guy.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1h
Big-time talent. RT @ArmandoSalguero MSU slot WR Chad Bumphis agrees with Dolphins as a priority free agent.

Rapport likes Bumphis. I like the UDFA's a lot. Buffers my critique of not taking someone in the draft.

Big-time talent. RT @ArmandoSalguero MSU slot WR Chad Bumphis agrees with Dolphins as a priority free agent.

Rapport likes Bumphis. I like the UDFA's a lot. Buffers my critique of not taking someone in the draft.

We always seem to find someone that comes to play in undrafted free agency.

What are Bumpis's measurables?

That should shake things up. Pat Devlin could be fighting for his spot? Or will we stash Bray on the PS? Could get interesting.

So he's a faster Devon Bess? I saw him play a few times this past season, he made alot of plays.

Back
Top Bottom