Dolphins Upset Packers As NFL Fever On Monday Night Continues On XBOX.Com | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Upset Packers As NFL Fever On Monday Night Continues On XBOX.Com

Jeez, Bills fans are STILL here?? were we their superbowl or something?? can we just put a permenant ban on Bills fans? almost none of them have anything to say worthwhile

This from a guy with 17 posts over a 6 month span.

We're clammering for your input Suave.

I'm member number 1208?!.

That's the number of my old Ninja Union.

That's right, I used to be a ninja, but then the union got crappy, and raised their dues, and tried to take away our medical benefits.

You guys sure are class acts......

- BMarion31

That's quite the compliment considering the fact that you've got the luxury of WCoastFins (ever unwanted presence on our boards) presence on your boards.

Whos # 1 in AFC EAST AT THE MOMENT??? THANK YOU!

Forgive me for not posting every single day, heaven forbid i have a life, job, friends, family that get more attention then posting on an internet forum :rolleyes: and yes that is :hail: LeAnn
:monkey: Bills fans who stay longer then freakin in laws

Hey bud even if the dolphins do lose its not gonna help ur bills. there not even gonna make the playoffs again. so shut up

Exsqueeeezzzzeeee Meeee????....

clear.gif

...that's Leann Rimes????? You're serious???? :eek:

What's going on here with the Bills Fans...Robert H has been posting here for a while and really is a pretty good poster...He generally talks good football, I know you're in a difficult position Robert Hoover, but can you talk your fellow fans into talking football, I didn't post this threat for smack..Just thought it was interesting, good football talk until the game...this 2 week break seems long..we're starting to get back into the groove of the week leading up to the game...I thought that the fact that the computer has been right 6 or 8 games was pretty interersting....hoping of course as a Phins fan that it's correct again...but if a fan doesn't pull for his team, then why be a fan..but some of the Bill fans are becoming butt heads about this whole thing..while we're fans..this is still just a game...we're talk smack with you again when it's bills week, but right now we're moving onto the packers..why aren't you guys on the board with the team you're playing this week,,except Robert H..who's been here since before preseason..

with the exception of robert hoover, clumpedpalat, and a few others...the rest of you jill fans are illiterate fanboys who offer nothing but one-line pathetic smack to these forums. i dont expect any of you front runners to hang around these boards after mami does buffalo in orchard park for the 3rd straight year

Back
Top Bottom