**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD** | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**DOLPHINS VS. BILLS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
fin-atic said:
Hey guys, instead of just exclamations can you give those of us who cant see the game some details? What is going on besides us sucking royaly?

The jills got the momentum early

1st TD_ Daniels jumped at the ball early and evans took it home

2nd TD_ TIllman did the same thing

3rd TD_The jills got good field position on a punt and took it in for a TD

and it has been tumbling ever since

o line is having a bad game

Manny has been great so far, veryyy positive

Boskee3 said:
Tell me why we are losing so badly? Explain to me how even if we win out it will make a difference? I am a true Dolfan to heart, always has been but I look at our franchise with open eyes. We are a long, long way from being a winning franchise again and it wont get better by lying to ourselves saying we are only a few games away. We Stink!! I hate to say that and it tears me up to say that but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a damn duck.

They will start to play here shortly. When you get down 14-0 in 1.5 mins. you have to backpedal a little. Just realx and watch the game.. Complain afterward if necessary

Ricky needs to be out there. Had a nice start, but hasn't gotten any time since.

Danny said:
I don't care about the scare right now...I wanna see Manny play more and Roth too.I'm still hoping we get Ngata.him and Wright are gonna dominate

Ozzy rules!!

We have SOOO many more needs. Unless he can play any of the DB positions. Maybe with Zach at SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom