Dolphins vs. Broncos game thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs. Broncos game thread

Damn, I have never felt so happy to be wrong....YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy cr*p what a game!!!!!!!!!

I almost broke my ankle jumping up and down at Olindo's field goal. That win is HUGE!!!!!

Blood, snot and tears football......

Alright MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!

That is one of the best games I;ve seen in some time. I'm gonna have a stroke dudes!!!!!

Congrats to everyone. Playing on the road against a thoough Team like denver in that hostile enviroment and comming away with the win. That is huge.

Alright, I'm only in high school, so I haven't been around too long. BUT, that was the best football game I have EVER seen in my entire life. And that includes the one I played in this last friday night when we won because the other team missed an extra point with 2 minutes left. (We won 14-13). Anyone agree? I agree with the announcers, there should have been no losers in this game. I kinda feel bad for Elam, kicking 5 field goals, 2 of 50+ yards, and losing only to have the other kicker make a field goal to win. Kinda funny too. GO PHINS! See ya next week Buffalo.

I think I woke up the house screaming what a time for Mare to come back to form . Also how about Ward's catch

That was an amazing game. It is the game of the year. Props to Mare on the kick and he has regained all of the confidence that he may have lost on all of those misses. We are 5-1 and playing great. Next victim=Buffalo.

:monkey: Buffalo

those kind of games

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
That was an amazing game. It is the game of the year. Props to Mare on the kick and he has regained all of the confidence that he may have lost on all of those misses. We are 5-1 and playing great. Next victim=Buffalo.

:monkey: Buffalo
we'd lose in the past! what really makes me feel good are all those little bills fans that were just waiting to jump on the bronco band wagon!

SORRY BILLS FANS!:D

Phinphan, I think I did break my ankle. Damn, coach ain't gonna be happy.

LOL breckenridge, if he's a Dolphin fan, then he'll understand.

I didn't get to watch the game, I was listening to it on NFL.com. But in all the games that I have ever watched/heard, that has to be right up there.

I need to work in 6 hours and I feel like I could run a marathon.

Girlfan, too late, you missed the Chicago marathon by a day. You may have given Paula Radcliffe a run for her money ;)

Great game Phinphans, the only bad taste is the injury to Chambers.

WOW WOW WOW

I'm still in a daze... what a weekend for cliffhanger games, first the Hurricanes, then the Panthers (hockey) and now this...

WOW WOW WOW

Back
Top Bottom