Dolphins vs. Cheifs game thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs. Cheifs game thread

goddamn. they need to clean this up. morton scores while i'm typing. H-U-R-T-I-N-G.

It was Jamar who allowed the TD. I hate Fletcher's guts.

$hit they running wild over us, we got wayyyyyy to damn ****y when we beat NYJ and overlooked these guys. How we gonna beat the teams with good D and O like the Pats and we can't beat these guys. I'll give em the benefit of the doubt and say that Arrowhead is loud and all but this is unacceptable. I smell a possible 4th quarter comeback. It's up to Wanny and our vets like Burnett, Dixon, Ruddy, and Nails to get these guys straight

we have no depth in the 2ndary and KC is smartly throwing every down :cry: Fletcher is not the answer :fire:

When ever AJ does bad, we win. When he does well, everybody else sucks.

We'll see if all that veteran leadership talk was just a bunch of crap or not.

Kind of ironic that A.J. Johnson finally gets his head on straight while the rest of their team has it up their ass. COME ON MIAMI GET IT TOGETHER!

Theses guys aren't slouch. They almost beat the Pat's last week. I'm not scared. There is a lot of football to go. We need some big plays NOW. Make them step back. Leave the offense on the sideline.

Originally posted by Samphin
Kind of ironic that A.J. Johnson finally gets his head on straight while the rest of their team has it up their ass. COME ON MIAMI GET IT TOGETHER!

I couldn't have said it better. And where the hell is McMichael? Where the hell is our offense for that matter?

Alright we stopped them.....now we need to run ricky down their throats.....we need to settle down now

Back
Top Bottom