DOLPHINS vs. COWBOYS preseason week 1 gameday thread | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DOLPHINS vs. COWBOYS preseason week 1 gameday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's only a preseason game...... But we were just not competitive on a lot of fronts tonight. Our OL is as bad as everyone says...... I wasn't particularly impressed with our QB play. Our RBs weren't anything to write home about. Our tackling was atrocious. We have a LOT of work to do.

Good for miller, he could make this roster

That ****ing fins to the left fins to the right song is ****ing terrible

That was a great on side kick though, great hang time.

Cut out the brain farts by miller and bump and I would have been ok with tonight

Tannehilll: meh mcnutt was his starting wr and miller dropped the first play of the game... Enough said

This is why they play preseason games, to shake off the rust and get in sync with new pieces. Not to mention that the top two WRs didn't play and four prominent defensive players didn't play. Parts of the game were definitely ugly, there were a few individual bright spots, but this was just a glorified practice. They still have four more glorified practices that don't count as true wins or losses.

The Dolphins appear to have gotten out of this game pretty healthy, which is the most important thing. Obviously we need to hear if Devlin is OK, but this is just the early stages of what could be a special season for Miami. If you jump on or off a bandwagon based on preseason games, especially the first one, you don't really understand what the preseason is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom