Dolphins vs. Falcons Game Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs. Falcons Game Thread

Originally posted by Prime Time
I know I jinxed the Fins seble.

Right before that throw I was thinking that Johnson couldn't throw the deep ball, so I probably jinxed them too.

Is there a score in the fins game by any chance? Us Eagle fans just want to know!

I'm calling Dave and telling on you Prime Time. That was all your fault. The timing was just too good. lol

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Is there a score in the fins game by any chance? Us Eagle fans just want to know!

Lol. I usually have it even worse than you. All season I get Bengals and Browns with an occasional Steelers game. I only get to watch the Fins if I go to a bar or when they're on national tv.

10-7 Miami. Go to NFL.com and go to scores click The Dolphins and follow the game.

Please do not tell Wanny...I will be cut as predictor guy :lol:

How fast is Jason Taylor? It always seems like he's the fastest guy on the field. He just chased down Dunn downfield.

Timeout Atlanta....

Whoa this is post 5555 for me...COOL!

Hey, if we go in 10-7 at half, I will consider it a great half. I thought JF has looked really sharpe considering he hasn't seen or prepared for the 3-4. RW didn't look too good but that is not a problem. If you guys remember he looked terrible last year in the preseason also. Once the season started they were able to get him the holes to run though.
The LT has looked fine. I would have no problem starting him in the opener. The D looked ok also.

JT is probably fastest DE in Football. If not top 5.

This looks like the end of the pats game last year, we need a stop now.

Originally posted by Prime Time
JT is probably fastest DE in Football. If not top 5.

He seems like he's faster than a lot of receivers.

Man I love Tbuck, he always makes plays when it counts

Terrel Buckley INTercepts! Hell yes, I swear I swear...I am here in my chair on my computer...listening to the radio in my room....I heard Howard David say throw the ball. I pretended like I threw...and said INT in my head. T-Buck rules! 27 secs with 3 timeouts left.

Back
Top Bottom