***Dolphins vs. Falcons Gameday Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins vs. Falcons Gameday Thread***

YES!! I have a good feeling about tonite!

I have small expectations on tonights game. If RT can minimize mistakes(turnovers, batted balls) I think we should be with in reach to win this game.

The starting Defense needs to SHOW UP tonight and put forth better effort than what has been seen in the last 2 preseason games. As for the offense I hope Tannehill has a decent night and they can do a better job of running the ball, which will open things up for the rookie.

To bad I will have to wait for the NFL Network to show some clips tonight as I cannot get Dolphin games here in SC. I can't see paying for a radio subscription for pre-season games. I have Sunday Ticket for the regular season.
Are any of the Miami radio stations streaming it? Didn't think so.

Hoping to see the R.side of the O.line look better

Hoping to see some better WR play.

Only if we sign additional personnel within the next few hours...

Wanna see the o-line gel, the running game function, and RT show improvement in making his 2nd and 3rd reads, not just locking on to one guy.
On D, it'd be nice to see them start the game with a 3 and out.

1. Play with energy
2. Cut in half the 3 and outs
3. Get the hell of the field on 3rd down

Make sure Mike Nolan does not embarrass the offense too much. Sorry, still a huge Nolan fan.

Another late one for me, let the game begin................

Make or break day for some players, should be fun to evaluate everyone after the game is over.

I predict Julio Jones having a big 1st half. That dude is a beast. The Dolphins D needs to show me something otherwise.

I'm hoping for the best, but I see a lot of doom & gloom incoming after this game

Back
Top Bottom