Dolphins VS Falcons | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins VS Falcons

cowboy82nd

Starter
Reaction score
On this other Dolphins site (I know, this is not the only one), they are trying to get everybody together to go to the Dolphins game in Atlanta. The person in charge, says he can get lower level seats for $79 a ticket. That sounds like a good deal to me. If the mods allow it, I will post a link to that site so we can get as many Dolphin fans in the Georgia Dome to watch Miami kick some Falcon butt. Mods, let me know.

I am DEFINITELY going....and have been trying to follow closely to see when the tickets go on sale...PLEASE let me know (through Private Message so I'll definitely see it) when you find something out, I'll be coming from Augusta (as will several other people)

no question that i am going!!

the Falcons game is the away game im going to this year because its not to far from me i live in West Palm Beach.. and its also a DOME!!! ive never been to a dome game its going to be awesome
plus i want to see how fast Tedd Ginn Gets going on the TurF!!

go FINS!

the Falcons game is the away game im going to this year because its not to far from me i live in West Palm Beach.. and its also a DOME!!! ive never been to a dome game its going to be awesome
plus i want to see how fast Tedd Ginn Gets going on the TurF!!

go FINS!

Last time I was at the Georgia Dome was in 1992 for the Dolphins - Falcons preseason game lol. Looong time ago.

I'll definitely be there. I'm looking for some people to tailgate with as well. Let's do it!

I am definitely down. I live like 40 minutes away! I will get painted up for it!

I would DEFINITELY like to tailgate. Anyone know when the tickets will go on sale? We will have to act quick since both teams are up and coming

I would DEFINITELY like to tailgate. Anyone know when the tickets will go on sale? We will have to act quick since both teams are up and coming

FinsFan74 - if you look at post 8 and go to the link, there is another Dolphin site that is trying to get tickets for a whole section. Supposely, they have the inside track on tickets for this game.

I Must be in Heaven... I live in Spartanburg, Sc... 2 1/2 hours from Atlanta, and 1 hour from Charlotte... Playing the Panthers in Charlotte... will be at both games... would love to meet as many people from here as possible!!!!

Phinsfan74... where in SC???

Back
Top Bottom