Dolphins vs Hurricanes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Hurricanes

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The Dolphins last preseason game will be played on the same night that the Hurricanes play their first game.

Which game will you watch?

I have loaded my remote with new batteries! :smackhead

Last edited by a moderator:
no brainer...canes for me. do the starters play at all during the last preseason game? no thanx, payback's a b1+c#!!...canes begin their drive for #6 on that date ;)

Well...the 'Cane starters might be out after the first quarter too...remember it's Louisiana Tech. The score could be 35-0 by then.

Canes. Phins won't be on TV till later for me.

that's a good question. I saw that too. I think I'll watch the Phins and tape the Canes.

The reason why I like to watch the Phins live is simple. Sage is going to get his first meaningful game action with some 1st stringer and 2nd stringers vs some 1st stringers and 2nd stringers.

I do will watch the Canes from 7:30 until 8 though. The game is probably over by 8 anyways.

:D

I will be going back and forth. But i will probably watch more of the Canes game because its not a preseason game like the Fins are.

Hey WeVie, I went to school with CB Eric Green. He was at my house just a few months ago. He's back from the ACL and could challenge for the Thorpe Award.

I think I'll watch the Phins and tape the Canes.

Why didn't I think of that!? :lol:

That's the solution!

I will do the same as you FFiB! Except, I will likely watch the Canes and tape the Fins. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom