Dolphins Vs Jags Tailgate | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs Jags Tailgate

Most definitely going to the game. Me, my friend, my old lady, my son and his friend. My son and his buddy are 9 years old. I want to get there early to start the smack talk against the Jags. Maybe grill up some food and drink a little bit.

If anyone is going to tailgate let me know and maybe we can meet up. Jags fans aren't too scary but it's always better to have more numbers.

Most definitely going to the game. Me, my friend, my old lady, my son and his friend. My son and his buddy are 9 years old. I want to get there early to start the smack talk against the Jags. Maybe grill up some food and drink a little bit.

If anyone is going to tailgate let me know and maybe we can meet up. Jags fans aren't too scary but it's always better to have more numbers.

ive been to 2 dolphins games in my life...once against buffalo where surtain intercepted it and returned it for a TD and week 1 this year against atlanta...I bought my tickets a few months ago for this game...section 140 row b seats 5 n 6....i only live a couple hours away up at Fort Stewart but im making a weekend of this with my buddy. Gonna be awesome! Go Finz!

ive been to 2 dolphins games in my life...once against buffalo where surtain intercepted it and returned it for a TD and week 1 this year against atlanta...I bought my tickets a few months ago for this game...section 140 row b seats 5 n 6....i only live a couple hours away up at Fort Stewart but im making a weekend of this with my buddy. Gonna be awesome! Go Finz!

I haven't got my tickets yet. I think I will be one level above you in 240 when I do get them though.

I have been to one regular season dolphin game in my life. The game where Wanny beat the Jags. Ricky had a good day running against their top notch run defense. I have also been to two preseason games.

I can't wait. Go dolphins.

Anyone tailgating on sunday morning that doesnt mind if me and another soldier jump in? Ive been looking for a group of phin fans to tailgate with. I grew up in Bills territory and my whole family are bills fans so I was kinda SOL growing up. Let me know

Back
Top Bottom