Dolphins vs Jaguars Preseason game Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Jaguars Preseason game Thread

I want to see the Wildcat with Ronnie Brown at trigger, Ricky running by for the fake handoff, and Ronnie running forward for 18 yards and a Miami Dolphins First Down!!

Another night of ****ty streams. WOO!

What sucks is I even got a sports package, and the game still isn't showing here. All of Florida should automatically get Fins games. I'm tired of the ****ing Saints. That's all we get here.

I think we will see definite improvements from the exhibition last week. The knew they didn't look sharp and will strive to show themselves in a more positive light tonight. So long as they get some good work in plus a look at everybody in varying game type situations I think I can be satisfied with that.

WR Greg Camarillo, RB Tristan Davis and FS Reshad Jones are all dressed and will likely participate in tonight's game vs. Jacksonville.

OG Randy Thomas is not participating in tonight's exhibition game against Jacksonville.

Tim Dobbins will be starting in place of Channing Crowder. But Crowder is dressed.

www.twitter.com/OmarKelly

Man, I'm ready to go. Just got back from a crazy workout on Jack3d, got my haircut, let's start this ****ing game now. I don't want to wait an hour.

Would anyone care to help out a fan in Indiana??? If you are streaming I would be greatly appreciative to hear from you!

boys---can someone please PM me a link for a stream.... I missed last weeks game and don't want to miss two in a row

thanks!

more weather? damn we just cant catch a break, we need a retracable roof down here in miami.

Back
Top Bottom