Dolphins vs Jets 12/18 transportation? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Jets 12/18 transportation?

Jets Stink

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any "party buses" going to the game?

We are out of towners & therefore no transportation.

A few years back, we went to the same game. The Clevelander Hotel in South Beach ran a bus to the game then. But, now it doesn't appear they are doing so unless they get more people.

If anyone has any recommendations or want to go in on a bus (we have 5 people), let me know.

Thanks

A few bars from all around South Florida run buses to the game with plenty of beer on board. It all depends on where you are staying when you come down for the game.

ooh- Great Topic! I was curious about the same thing...do you happen to know any of the sportsbars' names?

buckwilde said:
A few bars from all around South Florida run buses to the game with plenty of beer on board. It all depends on where you are staying when you come down for the game.

Thank you sir...that was very helpfull:D

Gentlemen, I am here to help Jets fans have a great time. You should all meet at either the "Mint Lounge" or "Club Rollexx". They love to host out of town fans and you should bring lots of money and wear your jewelry!! All buses to the game offer a secure ride to the game and back to the club. I have spent many hours at these clubs, all Jets fans will have a wonderful time. Tell the doorman that "BuckWilde" sent you. Enjoy!!!

Back
Top Bottom