Dolphins vs. Jets Official Game Thread... let's get it on! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs. Jets Official Game Thread... let's get it on!

I wanna change my pro bowl vote...Lucas!!!

ALRIGHT KONRAD! HE is one of the most udnerrated FBs in NFL! he does so many good things! GJ konrad!

Yeah, our great defense only picked Lucas off 4 times and forced 2 fumbles.

Good to see Konrad, back into this offense. You look at the stats. You will see that when he is involved, we win. As well as McMicheal and Chambers. Chambers is amazing if we didn't already know.

Turner, I think realizes he has VERY little to work with in Lucas. He seems to be going back to the dink and dunk in the middle of the field. They had success with that early and need to get back to it and stay with it. That will make the running game open up if they have to repsect Lucas just a littl bit.

Defense and Special teams are outstanding again this year. I can't praise them enough. I know they gave up the one touchdown, but when the offense starts from the 6, its hard to keep them out. Rest of the game they have swarmed pretty well.

Come on Miami! Whats with these Bills fans who haven't won in two weeks? lol

Go back to your board and read the threads posted last week moron. You know why from watching this game, and the Greenbay game last week you picked off Lucas. If you consider picking off Lucas an accomplishment your pathetic.

Originally posted by Samphin

Come on Miami! Whats with these Bills fans who haven't won in two weeks? lol

Coming from a team that hasn't won since Oct 13th......

Originally posted by DolFan31
Lucas gave you that game 4th,and you know it.

I was talking to Platinum saying how great our D was. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom