Dolphins Vs Jets

chrisda305pimp

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We Always Lost 2 The Jets

I Remmber We Lost A Big Lead And Yea

Dat Monday Night Game Was Kool

We Lsot A 30 Pts Lead

jets are always tough for us...i think we have a legit shot to sweep this year. I like nothing more then to bury the stinkin jets.

I think the worst Dolphins lost ever was the MNF game against the Jets...I left the sportsbar at the end of the 3rd quarter thinking it was over with us up 30-7...and then the Jets got hot and beat us 40-37.....Now I love nothing more than paybacks!!!!! :lol:

Roman529 said:
I think the worst Dolphins lost ever was the MNF game against the Jets...I left the sportsbar at the end of the 3rd quarter thinking it was over with us up 30-7...and then the Jets got hot and beat us 40-37.....Now I love nothing more than paybacks!!!!! :lol:

Hey Roman did you get my PM just now?

DolphinDevil28 said:
Hey Roman did you get my PM just now?

Hey Dolphin Devil....yes, thanks for the invite....I am in 3 leagues on Yahoo at the moment and I am in a $50 buy-in Fantasy League with my brother and some friends. I probably won't be able to join anymore leagues at this time....but thanks for the invite!!!! :)

chrisda305pimp said:
We Always Lost 2 The Jets

I Remmber We Lost A Big Lead And Yea

Dat Monday Night Game Was Kool

We Lsot A 30 Pts Lead

Ok, after reading for 15 minutes just trying to figure out what you said I think I finally cracked the code. You said it was cool we lost to the jets on that monday night?????

You need to lay off the coke, its obviously messing with your brain.

The worst loss was the 62 -7 loss to the Jags in the playoffs. It was national humiliation. At least by time we lost to the Jets, half the audience fell asleep. George Bush choked on the pretzel during the Jags loss.

Back
Top Bottom