Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread

dude, ginn could have got a few more yards on that play. it's like he just went to the ground cuz he didnt want to get hit.

Jake is ok... he was limping before.. and in my mind anything other than an acl tear is ok, since we had so many last season!! hope your ok jake!!

This is a major test for the fins cause I heard that ne has won like 30 straight game when leading at halftime

Here we are complaining about our secondary, well flip the switch, I'm sure Pats fans aren't happy "noodle arm" Pennington and 1st rd bust Ginn, Greg Cama-who and out of nowhere Bess are moving up and down on the Bellichick coached Patsy D.

On a side note, Long better be OK. :(

Jets are going to win the TEN game. If we had a team like TEN we'd be a SB team.

Yeah of all days for the Titans not to show up.The Jets are a decent team, but there is no way they should be up by 3 scores in Nashville right now.

That's the NFL always unpredictable.

dude, ginn could have got a few more yards on that play. it's like he just went to the ground cuz he didnt want to get hit.

HI HATER! he just contributed 7 yards and now we got a first down

Back
Top Bottom