Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread

Not looking good. We need a turnover and the offense has to win this. I hope Long is able to go.

Losing this will cost us the wildcard spot, with the Jets winning today.

Dierdorff may have just creamed his pants as his future son in law looks to get a win in Miami today. I hope the Patsy's keep up this shotgun stuff with Cassell throughout the season, it'll backfire on them just like it did with them and Brady in the 2002 season when they opened their post super bowl season with Brady trying to look like Marino.

Miami has shown they have the grit to come back here, but keep in mind a loss here still only puts us back two game out of the division with 5 games to go, the season is far from over win or loss today.

Not looking good. We need a turnover and the offense has to win this. I hope Long is able to go.

Losing this will cost us the wildcard spot, with the Jets winning today.

Looks like Jake's injury is serious.

Jets are winning.

Ravens are winning.

Not good, fellas.

Jets are winning.

Ravens are winning.

Not good, fellas.

Lets flip this,

Miami is down 3 and showing heart.

The Jets just secured the 72' Dolphins legacy for another season.

And who cares if the Ravens are winning, the playoff picture will change A LOT between now and Week 17.

Jets are winning.

Ravens are winning.

Not good, fellas.

Lets flip this,

Jake Long's injury was not serious enough for them to try a double tape and testing it out.

Miami is down 3 and showing heart.

The Jets just secured the 72' Dolphins legacy for another season.

And who cares if the Ravens are winning, the playoff picture will change A LOT between now and Week 17.

This game is not for the faint of heart (or pessimmists). The Dolphins may not be playing their best, but there is no quit in them.

I dont think its possible for the defense to come up any smaller than they did today, what a shame. Did they not watch film of the Pats last game against the Jets??? Theyre doing the exact same thing

Back
Top Bottom