Dolphins vs. Pats game thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs. Pats game thread

Boy, it is a weird feeling that I get nervous when Mare takes the field now...never thought that would happen.

Originally posted by Samphin
Boy, it is a weird feeling that I get nervous when Mare takes the field now...never thought that would happen.

I know the feeling :(

Buff. Oak is lighting it up, wow :eek:

Good game. Team win. This was a tough team we just beat. It will be even tougher in December, but as of now we're on top of the division. :rocker: Denver is up next. Thats going to be a difficult game to win.

Big win, puts us in first by our lonesome which is good. On a side note, anyone watching this Oakland-Buffalo game? I am conflicted about who I want to win this one. Buffalo is in our division and would love to see them drop a game, but I live in Raider country and LOATHE the Raiders, plus I don't want them undefeated...hopefully they wear each other out. Bledsoe is a new man...wait int nevermind

Big win, puts us in first by our lonesome which is good. On a side note, anyone watching this Oakland-Buffalo game? I am conflicted about who I want to win this one. Buffalo is in our division and would love to see them drop a game, but I live in Raider country and LOATHE the Raiders, plus I don't want them undefeated...hopefully they wear each other out. Bledsoe is a new man...wait int nevermind

D.Bledsoe pass INTERCEPTED by P.Buchanon at OAK 19. P.Buchanon for 81 yards TOUCHDOWN. Coverage along right sideline.

What a wild game!!!:eek:

2 sacks in a row. I want Oakland to win even though I hate Oakland.

Im not too worried about who wins this game,but if OAK wins then we have a definate safe lead in the AFC east,if dont already ;)

4-1 bring on the Broncos!!:D

Now when I get home it'll be highlight time!

We played great today. Everyone played well and we have recovered from last weeks horrible game. We are now all alone at the top.

Thanks Guys for your updates,,for those of us who couldn't see the game you were very helpful...Thanks you always do a good job..

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Thanks Guys for your updates,,for those of us who couldn't see the game you were very helpful...Thanks you always do a good job..

Great job guys! I got stuck working again this Sunday and had to LISTEN to it on NFL.com :mad: Next week is a night game and then I will BE AT the Bills game. :D

Back
Top Bottom