Dolphins want Christian Wilkins to do more in his third NFL season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins want Christian Wilkins to do more in his third NFL season

He already plays goal line FB... what more do they want?

But, seriously..... the addition of Phillips and Ogbah continuing what he did last season should help not only CW but the entire D.
Year Two Raekwon will also aid Year Three Wilkins.

Easy to forget Raekwon was just a rook last season and never played more than 50% of the defensive snaps until week 7.

I like Wilkins but we should be asking for more from the 13th overall pick in the draft, he looks like a solid contributor but that's not the roi you want from a 13th pick. It adds frustration when the DTs taken right after him, Lawrence and Simmons, both look like better players than him.

A defensive interior front of Raekwon Davis and Dexter Lawrence would of been a problem.

I like Wilkins but we should be asking for more from the 13th overall pick in the draft, he looks like a solid contributor but that's not the roi you want from a 13th pick. It adds frustration when the DTs taken right after him, Lawrence and Simmons, both look like better players than him.

A defensive interior front of Raekwon Davis and Dexter Lawrence would of been a problem.
I like Wilkins the person. The pick was curious in that he was considered the 3rd best DL on that line. This is what I mean when I say Grier is too “safe” at times. That said, rooting for this kid to become a force.

Back
Top Bottom