Dolphins Will Be A Laughingstock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Will Be A Laughingstock

PHINSBLOW

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ricky will miss most of the season after an early injury, and lackluster performances when he does play. Fiedler on the roof is gonna be a sack magnet, and will throw the most INTs in the AFC east. Your one good receiver, chambers, will have a high ankle sprain and miss 8 games. Your DL is already suspect but will get worse when taylor is injured. It's gonna get REALLY bad for the ORANGE and TEAL. The cute little dolphin cartoon on these NFL players' helmets will be weeping sea tears.

dolphins 4-12
Pats 9-7
Bills 10-6
Jets 12-4

You heard it here first, dolphags.

Hey dolfan984, what's this $ 5,000 dollars you keep wanting to bet. Is that the amount you took from the 7-11 store you work at?

There is good money in those 7-11 stores. My town has the pop. of 5500, and the 7-11 took in over $1 million last year.

Iron man keep breathing, ha ha, I just told you what to do!!

phinsblow.. i think u typed i wrong in the computer... instead of 4-12 try 12-4 or better

PHINSBLOW

You're kidding yourself if you think the Jets will win 12 games. THAT IS A JOKE. They will be one of the worst teams in the AFC next year. Look at their roster. It has too many holes. They have one of the worst secondries in the NFL. Maybe only MINN, CINN and JAX are worse. They have I guy starting that even JAX cut last year. A. Beasley is slow. he can't cover anyone. They signed SAM GARNES to start at SS. He is even slower. He covers people like a middle LB. The only guy they kept in their secondary was Robinson and he was the worst player on that team last year. Overall they have the slowest secondary in the NFL.

They also have problems at OL. They lost 2 good starters from last year. Than they signed Dave Szott and now he's hur for the year.

Their WR and TE suck too.

And the QB is 39 yers old and he just had surgery a few months ago.

THE JETS WILL FINISH IN THE BASEMENT.

To answer your question, I have 10000 dollars saved up for things for college, and I have a job, so I can get 5000 dollars. I bet that extreme amount because I know nobody will bite, and if they do, 5000 dollars for me, if you don't. You know you are wrong.

I just started working last month. I get screwed because my birthday is at the end of the summer, so I lose a summer of working, since I am going into tenth and most kids can work going into ninth. I have already bought some Dolphins memorobilia with what I have made. :)

Originally posted by PHINSBLOW
Ricky will miss most of the season after an early injury, and lackluster performances when he does play. Fiedler on the roof is gonna be a sack magnet, and will throw the most INTs in the AFC east. Your one good receiver, chambers, will have a high ankle sprain and miss 8 games. Your DL is already suspect but will get worse when taylor is injured. It's gonna get REALLY bad for the ORANGE and TEAL. The cute little dolphin cartoon on these NFL players' helmets will be weeping sea tears.

dolphins 4-12
Pats 9-7
Bills 10-6
Jets 12-4

This is funny because all though he thinks RW is injury prone, he fail to see that his so called savior at QB missed all but 2 games last year. He also fails to see that RW is 25, and his QB is 30+. He also fails to see that his pass protection has gotten like 3 qbs hurt in 2 seasons. He also fails to see that last year this same team went 11-5 with out RW, or that his team went 3-13 with out DB. He also faild to see that the only way Miami will be worse than Buffalo is if everyone of our starters gets injured like he has predicted.

how can jet fans rip fielder when old man vinny is there qb and throws more int's each year?

I agree that the Jets are on really shakey ground. Vinny is 38 and not wonderfully suited to the West Coast Offence they want to run. He's not wonderfully durable, and behind him they have nothing. Chad Pennington is going to wash out of the NFL before he ever becomes a reliable starter. When Vinny goes down, I gues that'll leave Phinsblow's second place team to pick up the pieces. LOL

Originally posted by PHINSBLOW

dolphins 4-12
Pats 9-7
Bills 10-6
Jets 12-4

Too bad little winny Vinny hurt his little finger on his right throwing hand....Hmmm...guess it's time for backup plan #2 huh.......

Back
Top Bottom