Dolphins will try out Freeman and Jenkins tuesday!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins will try out Freeman and Jenkins tuesday!!

finzfan4life

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just read on espn that Miami will hold try outs for Martay Jenkins and Antonio Freeman on tuesday.

finzfan4life said:
Just read on espn that Miami will hold try outs for Martay Jenkins and Antonio Freeman on tuesday.
Sign them both! I still have on confidence in Derrius or anyone under him on the depth chart!

No, its not a joke. Go to espn and click on the Dolphins page it's right there. They are both jokes. If thats the best they can do then our front really does suck my left nut.

WTF? They say they want a speedster but they will take Freeman and not Brown?

Maybe they need to remember that there are players out there besides thses old guys.

Apparently they're looking for name recognition to build confidence. Gardner ain't lookin too bad now huh?

martay jenkins was a speedster in arizona he used to return kicks as well as play reciever. i would rather have him over freemans old *** anyday.

PFC post - Miami ia havind discussions with Washington for Gardner. Working out Freeman and Jenkins might be just in case option.

Both seem like desperation moves if signed. Jenkins has never done much in the regular season, but is still on the right side of 30. Freeman was great a few years ago, and it is suprising he is only 32 yrs old. He seems much older. I don't think either one would help us much compared to what we still have on the roster, and no more than Brown would for a 1 year fix.

Everyone being talked about is a 1 year fix. It is impossible at this late date to get a long-term fix. Brown, Freeman, Jenkins, McCardell..........all are just a 1-year fix!

Jerry Sullivan had Martay in Zona, maybe he's got more insight on the guy.

Back
Top Bottom