Dolphins Win 21-13!/ 2-0 / Phew!/I'm glad we got that out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Win 21-13!/ 2-0 / Phew!/I'm glad we got that out

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Dolphins Win 21-13!

nothing else matter :D

2-0

21-13 WIN!! It was too close. We own Manning at RCA Dome.

Man I hate Jamar Fletcher, 2nd year in a row he's gotten demolished by Harrison. What a waste of a 1st round pick

I am glad we got that out

We fell asleep in the 2nd half, and we started to make alot of mistakes, but I am glad it happend this week. We got out with a win, but i will gaurunte this team plays a full 4 quarters next week. The Jets have looked really bad thus far this season, and their going to get serious ass whopping in the South Florida heat next week.

I dont quite understand why they dont have Surtain following Harrison around and punishing him at the los every play. He has huge games whenever he plays the phish.

Phew! the television i was watching it on was old and it looks really blurry..i thought it was 21 -19 I was $hitting more than bricks!

Fletcher got an int........ it was a hard one to get too.........

i think that if your gonna put a new starter in for nickel back, you dont put him on freaking marvin harrison......... made move by wanny......... hopefully fletcher will learn from going againsnt one of the best wr's, cuz it is only gonna get easier for him..........

zach didnt look that great, he either stunk.......... or they have a top of the line offensive line

I really can't say anything bad about this game. Yes the offense should have scored a few times in the 2nd half to put this game away, but they domintated in the first half, and did their job. Yes Fletched looked bad on D, but we only gave up 13 points to the Colts on the road. Not many defenses can say that. The goaline stance was one of the most exciting series i have ever seen in football. That wasn't the Falcons, but it was Edgerin Jame that couldn't get 2 yards on 4 plays!

I can't stand watching Fletcher play. I don't even know how many penalties he had or how many catches he allowed to get caught.

Back
Top Bottom