Dolphins working on how to host the fans at Hard Rock this year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins working on how to host the fans at Hard Rock this year

I bet every team is working on a plan..

Hard Rock Stadium became the first public facility to earn the Global Biorisk Advisory Council's STAR accreditation, the standard used for facilities to implement cleaning, disinfecting and infectious disease prevention work practices to control risks involved with infectious agents like the coronavirus. (The GBAC is a division of the ISSA, a worldwide trade association for the cleaning industry.)

The accreditation paves the way for Hard Rock Stadium to re-open and host fans for events once the NFL and government gives the all clear for everything to resume.

I think this will be interesting....how many fans will actually go. The litmus test is when malls and other places of businesses open, what the crowds will be. I think year 1 will be rough on crowds.

I love my Phins. But, the tv coverage is just too good and I'm on the other coast. WIth that said, I am restoring connection with my buddy who gets me the massive hookup free executive suite seats, valet parking and field access. Tough dude to hang with but the benefits outweigh the annoyance lol.

I think this will be interesting....how many fans will actually go. The litmus test is when malls and other places of businesses open, what the crowds will be. I think year 1 will be rough on crowds.

Dunno. I'm going with human nature. If C19 has faded from top news by July/August AND restrictions are substantially eased, I think people will return to malls, concert, ball games. Particularly, if the precautions Hard Rock is taking are seem to be first class

I’d say based on the normal crowds that go to the game,we have been ahead of the curve. Ok just kidding

Dunno. I'm going with human nature. If C19 has faded from top news by July/August AND restrictions are substantially eased, I think people will return to malls, concert, ball games. Particularly, if the precautions Hard Rock is taking are seem to be first class
It'd be hard to keep people from going to an Ozzy concert.......lol

Back
Top Bottom