Dolphins Working Out Cornerbacks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Working Out Cornerbacks

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
gettyimages-1018446572-e1541542842823.jpg

The Dolphins lost cornerback Cordrea Tankersley for the season when he tore his ACL in Week Eight and they’re taking a look at a few options to take his place on the roster.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the team worked out David Amerson, Dontae Johnson and Demetri Goodson on Tuesday.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/06/dolphins-working-out-cornerbacks/

Can’t sign the former clemson and Washington corner we worked out earlier this season.

He’s in Green Bay.

Hard to believe you can't find some guy off the street that can play better than Tank.

He showed some god-awful football this season.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how does a 2nd year player under the same D-scheme regress that much in one offseason?

Tank lost his confidence. It was very evident this year.

I bet miami looks to replace his role this offseason. Unless that kid Armstrong steps up. He was interesting Sunday.

They know Tory mctyer is a 4th or 5th caliber boundary corner. Nothing more. 4th I can live with 3rd nope

They should just call up Cornell Armstrong on the PS. I know he’s a rookie, but maybe he flashes.

Edit. I see he’s on the active roster. They need to let him play more.

Bills just cut their starter opposite White. Must be pretty bad to cut him

Armstrong played Sunday. But the guy I saw him across from enunwa was supposedly playing at like 60 percent.

Fellas there was 2 WRs vs the jets not expected to play in that game due to injury.

This we don’t need reshad so we can play mctyer and Armstrong is a mirage. Don’t get caught up in it.

Probably gonna see evidence of that Sunday

Armstrong played Sunday. But the guy I saw him across from enunwa was supposedly playing at like 60 percent.

Fellas there was 2 WRs vs the jets not expected to play in that game due to injury.

This we don’t need reshad so we can play mctyer and Armstrong is a mirage. Don’t get caught up in it.

Probably gonna see evidence of that Sunday
Rodgers is going to destroy that defense either way. He sure as hell ain’t no Darnold.

Rodgers is going to destroy that defense either way. He sure as hell ain’t no Darnold.

I’m more worried about the man carry coverage with those corners than i am getting carved up in soft zones.

They may not have Bulaga and spriggs his replacement to date has been a bust. Wake must murder that matchup.

I’m more worried about the man carry coverage with those corners than i am getting carved up in soft zones.

They may not have Bulaga and spriggs his replacement to date has been a bust. Wake must murder that matchup.
May see Fitz lining up at corner a lot in this game, they have no one else opposite Howard. Leave McDonald and Jones in the backfield.

May see Fitz lining up at corner a lot in this game, they have no one else opposite Howard. Leave McDonald and Jones in the backfield.

That’s what I would do and that was the plan til reshad left. Mccain was benched and by benched I mean gonna be the nickel slot.

But then reshad did whatever he did and they kicked minkah to safety put mccain and mctyer our there and I’m guessing in dime Armstrong came in or maybe one of them were nicked for a bit thus Armstrong came in.

Have x follow Devante Adams all over the field. But he better be aware for the back shoulder cause with Rodgers back shoulder in the vertical stem is always on the table.

He will throw it right by your ear.

That’s what I would do and that was the plan til reshad left. Mccain was benched and by benched I mean gonna be the nickel slot.

But then reshad did whatever he did and they kicked minkah to safety put mccain and mctyer our there and I’m guessing in dime Armstrong came in or maybe one of them were nicked for a bit thus Armstrong came in.
I’d honestly want to see what Armstrong can do over McCain and McTyer. Those 2 right now are massive liabilities whether that be from their previous injuries or they’re just not very good.

Back
Top Bottom