Dolphins working out Willie Jefferson from CFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins working out Willie Jefferson from CFL

Wow!! Thanks for the video. There seems to be talent there.

He has pretty good speed and explosion for his size...how tall is he? Looks over 6'5.

He has relentless play til the whistle type heart.

I also noticed he has some good anticipation, I noticed a few times he stopped himself from rushing, and waited for the play ti come to him or just jump at point to block pass.

Seems like a very intriguing player, even his age to me means nothing, because he is running around like a fresh 24 year old, so there is a good chance he could play 5 to 7 years....If he can play in the NFL.

Wow!! Thanks for the video. There seems to be talent there.

He has pretty good speed and explosion for his size...how tall is he? Looks over 6'5.

He has relentless play til the whistle type heart.

I also noticed he has some good anticipation, I noticed a few times he stopped himself from rushing, and waited for the play ti come to him or just jump at point to block pass.

Seems like a very intriguing player, even his age to me means nothing, because he is running around like a fresh 24 year old, so there is a good chance he could play 5 to 7 years....If he can play in the NFL.

Hes listed at 6'7" there, but another site said 6'5", hes a very tall dude from the looks of it in video.

Hes listed at 6'7" there, but another site said 6'5", hes a very tall dude from the looks of it in video.

No doubt about it, either he is in the 6'7 range, or he is using his 6'5 to it's max capacity.

He looks like he is 8 feet tall.

I watch the CFL and Winnipeg is my team Jefferson is a former WR turned D end. He is in Phenomenal shape but he isnt Wake ~ Wake took a lot more schemes to defend

Wake had the bend, OTs just whiffed on him in the CFL so the RB would often meet him in the backfield and it wasnt pretty... I even saw Wake met by OT LG with a RB WAITING in case he got by THE TWO oline... Jefferson runs around OT with Swim moves ~ In the CFL Jefferson is great... Wake was one of a kind out of this league kind of talent... He was too good for the CFL

This guy's arms are so long, he could probably touch his knees without bending. No problem with them continuing to overturn each and every rock this season!

p.s -Anyone else notice Eguavoen a 3:43 ? Kinda cool that they played together
I figured there might be a connection to Miami. I'd bet Eguavoen has been touting Miami to CFLer's. Looks like it could be a match between Miami and Jefferson?

Looks like a giant praying mantis in those green unis.

Dude has a weird frame with insane long arms!

Kinda freaky!

At 28, he is a one contract player, and a damned cheap one at that.

Very VERY few come into the NFL at 28 and then have long careers. Sure, sign him. Why not? He comes in at minimum, just don't get your hopes up.

Josh Gordons weed smokin buddy from back in the day.
"He started his career as a wide receiver at Baylor University but was kicked off of the team after he and teammate Josh Gordon were found asleep in Jefferson's car at a local Taco Bell with marijuana in the car. Jefferson, who was driving, was kicked off the team due to it being his second violation."
Not to say he isn't worth a look - maybe he has changed for the good.

Josh Gordons weed smokin buddy from back in the day.
"He started his career as a wide receiver at Baylor University but was kicked off of the team after he and teammate Josh Gordon were found asleep in Jefferson's car at a local Taco Bell with marijuana in the car. Jefferson, who was driving, was kicked off the team due to it being his second violation."
Not to say he isn't worth a look - maybe he has changed for the good.
Not gonna lie, that expert is ****ing hilarious :lol:

All things considered, I'd much rather sign a smoker than a drinker... as long as they dont eat my nachos.

Back
Top Bottom