Dolphins Workout Collins

Tailgun

John Edwards
Reaction score
This is who I have been bringing up for months as a sleeper. The guy looked amazing early on in his Ravens career, with a slashing running style between the tackles and pretty good vision. He even idolizes Ricky and wants to wear his number. If he's healthy, let's give him a try!

Dolphinator530

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Young guy (25 years old). Broke his leg before 2019 season and had surgery I think 2 weeks before the season missing the entire year. Physical finisher, good back to have in the seemingly RB by committee Miami has. Could be 1st and 2nd down with Laird being 3rd down back for now has to impress the staff but could see a fit.

Albert Romano

Super Donator
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with kicking the tires. This coaching staff/ front office has shown they aren't going to shy away from guys with previous incidents. He's not a must sign type of player; but, he would also instantly become the best RB on our roster by a lot.
here is the counter to that though, said player becomes a part of our offense just like walton had, and you cut someone else etc and then he gets hit again with suspension, I think you must take that into consideration.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom