Dolphins | Y. Bell re-signed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins | Y. Bell re-signed

:cooldude: Now, unless Tank Williams has re-signed with Tennessee or another club..

This is Nice! Bell was a good Blitzer and got some shots at the end of last year!

Skeet84 said:
This is Nice! Bell was a good Blitzer and got some shots at the end of last year!

Blitzer, remember Jerry Wilson would blitz good to see a good blitzer comin' around the corner again!

I like Bell a lot and i also think Traveras Tillman is the best safety on this club. Given more time to play regulary in '06 , i think he will prove that he is a great player and very underrated.

if Bell works on his hands, he could be an incredible player in this league, from what i have seen he's got the skills to make it here, he just needs a little more grooming.

Glad to see him back hopefully they can work out a longer contract before the end of the season.

Ahhhh. We are going to have a very good team this year. Each move I see makes me a little happier!

BigNugg said:
MiamiDolphins.com reports the Miami Dolphins have re-signed exclusive-rights free agent S Yeremiah Bell to a one-year contract. Financial terms were not disclosed, but it is likely he signed his tender offer.
With this move our pass defense won't as bad as people think. Bell is a huge playmaker,and he deserves to start. He will only get better as he plays more. He reminds me of a Wes Welker on defense. Just a hard-working player. Other than McMike this was Wanny's best draft pick.Wish the contract was longer, but hopefully Saban wiil get that done later.

That's great, I saw this on Dolphins web site too!

Bell is going to be a lot better next year I think. He'll be more confident.

Back
Top Bottom