Dolphins!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins!!!!!!!

They fought hard today! Showed some serious poise today:

1. Coming from behind after an early score from the Titans.

2. Getting an important stop on 4th and goal when the titans were looking to go up 10-0

3. Weathering the weather delay and getting an immediate interception in the third quarter.

4. Taking back the lead after the Titans took back momentum at 10-10.

As pretty of an ugly win as they come!

Big win. So good to start the season with a W. I thought RT played well overall for first game back. The picks were a problem but he got the job done.

Miami threw points away twice which almost bit them. They need to take better advantage of the opportunities which hopefully comes ahead.

Great win!

Weird game. Lots to love. Lots to hate.

Don't care. We got that W. All that matters.

Onto those hoes in New York.

Bro we needed that W. We decimated that team. They won't forget this day anytime soon. But even with that they stayed in it. Things definitely look better than last year.

They fought hard today! Showed some serious poise today:

1. Coming from behind after an early score from the Titans.

2. Getting an important stop on 4th and goal when the titans were looking to go up 10-0

3. Weathering the weather delay and getting an immediate interception in the third quarter.

4. Taking back the lead after the Titans took back momentum at 10-10.

As pretty of an ugly win as they come!

"As pretty of an ugly win as they come!"
This quote should be memorialized!

I would love to see this team play more efficient. Take the game away from the refs and play efficient football. This should have been a blowout.

Side note: This is the second time we have knocked MM out of a game. A few years ago Vernon took him out on what some would call a cheap shot.

"As pretty of an ugly win as they come!"
This quote should be memorialized!

We won the battle of big plays. 75 yd TD, 3 int's, 101 kick off return. Too bad Minkah dropped an int. It was by far from pretty. I'll take it. We lost too many of those types of games.

I forgot, the last time we were able to wear Dolphins gear proudly after a win was Dec.11. Feels good to get off the schnide.

Back
Top Bottom