Dolphins’ Baker And Newson On Display In Battle For World Bowl Berth | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ Baker And Newson On Display In Battle For World Bowl Berth

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Dolphins’ Baker And Newson On Display In Battle For World Bowl Berth
With a spot in World Bowl XI at stake, the Rhein Fire (5-3) and Frankfurt Galaxy (5-3) will battle this Sunday in Frankfurt, highlighting the NFL Europe League’s week nine action. The game will be contested before a national television audience on FOX. It will air in the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale area on WSVN-TV (Channel 7) on Monday at 12:30 a.m. The World Bowl will be held on Saturday June 14 in Glasgow, Scotland.

Featured in this matchup will be a pair of Dolphins wide receivers who are coming off performances in which they put their respective teams in position to clinch a berth in the championship game

I hope they play that way when they get back to the NFL, boy would we be tough at WR and Deep...Crossing my fingers that their play is real and not just a nfle, we're better than all flooage here thing..

you know Baker will be great in PS; he always is...it is the real games where he has done zip

Originally posted by dolphan39
you know Baker will be great in PS; he always is...it is the real games where he has done zip

How many opportunities has he had...You can't do anything if you're not given the opportunity..He's done nothing in PS to tell me he can't do it in the regular season...The first pass throw to him for a completion, his first, he caught on the sideline, had the present of mind to keep his feet in as he caught it..I think Baker's been ready, now the team needs to let him shine a bit.

Check out Lemanzer Williams. He got another sack and now has 8 total sacks.

Thats 7 sacks over a 3 game period, which happens to be I believe the only 3 games he's started as defensive end over there in NFL Europe. The Dolphins stat sheet report says he's played in 5 games with 3 starts. 8 sacks in 5 games, 7 of those in the three games he started.

Like I said before, its either roids or he sold his soul to the devil

I know its against inferior competition but try to remember most of us pegged Ogun as what he became (starting LDE) after one preseason game where he got a handful of sacks against Tampa Bay's aweful offensive line during a preseason game. I believe that might have been against backups too. And I'm not even saying Williams is gonna be the next Ogun, just that his production in Europe is compelling enough that he may give our coaches an aweful hard decision to make.

Back
Top Bottom