Dom Capers Could Be A Defensive Assistant In Miami (or Jax) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dom Capers Could Be A Defensive Assistant In Miami (or Jax)

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

The D's in his final in Green Bay had a lot of problems and he wouldn't be someone I would want as DC. But with such an inexperienced HC and a DC who has also only ever been a position coach, he might be a helpful voice in the room

Could be, being a key phrase here....

Last edited:
I remember when he was our D-coordinator we won 1 game that year. the 1-15 season.

But on his behalf we had like 15 different QB's start that season if you call them QB's.

Maybe they’re bringing him in just to advise the team the correct way to tank............. kidding.

Interesting....

Keeping the packer connection going for the defense.

Scheme change incoming probably. Maybe not to a true 34 but have to be some kind of hybrid defense I’d think

He's had good years and bad years before. At least he's done it before. I see no harm on this if it indeed happens

When he was in Miami our defense sucked, and he sucked in GB. So, this is not good news. Actually, this is terrible news.
If true, 3-4 switch is in the books.

Last edited:
"NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Greg Schiano is expected to replace Brian Flores as the Patriots' defensive coordinator.

Some were expecting New England to promote defensive consultant Bret Bielema to DC, but instead that role will go to Schiano." (rotoworld)

Thought Bielema was being looked at ...would he be a good choice now that he seems to be on the market ?

Wow! This guy guy has a slew of connections. This may turn out to be a very great hire. I am impressed with hope and enthusiasm. This may become a total success and impressive coaching staff.

Grier/Garfinkel/Dee/and Ross are somehow changing. HOLY ****! We are becoming the Miami Pats with the "Patriot Way" sowehow following as assistant upon assistant are leaving the Patriots to be on FLORES staff and make him succeed.

Simply not so Dolphins this time huh boys and girls.

Not sure Capers has been hired. Miami's interested though. Hopefully Capers chooses to come to Miami. Cincinnati is interested in hiring him as DC.

This is not official yet. Cincinnati was interested in him to be their defensive coordinator.

Back
Top Bottom