Dom Capers Sighting At Ft Lauderdale Beach Restaurant | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dom Capers Sighting At Ft Lauderdale Beach Restaurant

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Could be nothing or could be something. I ate at a restaurant on ft Lauderdale beach and Dom Capers was ahead of me waited to be seated. I overheard his wife saying they arrived today.

Given they were looking at another member of the Packers staff, wondered if he might be down here for an interview...
He was recently fired: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21934687/green-bay-packers-fire-defensive-coordinator-dom-capers

Or he could just be on vacation.

Edit: damn auto correct, DOM, not Don.

Last edited:
January. Fort Lauderdale. Many reasons not dolphin related but a good story. You should have just asked him!

Last thing I’d want to do would be impose on guy’s night out with his wife. Funny thing is that’s it’s the same place I saw Osweiler eating back in August. A lot of football players must stay at the W because there are also residencies there. I think the Cutlers lived there for the 2017 season.

could be nothing or could be something. I ate at a restaurant on ft Lauderdale beach and Don Capers was ahead of me waited to be seated. I overheard his wife saying they arrived today.

Given they were looking st another member of the Packers staff, wondered if he might be down here for an interview...

:funny: saw it right away

could be nothing or could be something. I ate at a restaurant on ft Lauderdale beach and Don Capers was ahead of me waited to be seated. I overheard his wife saying they arrived today.

Given they were looking st another member of the Packers staff, wondered if he might be down here for an interview...
He was recently fired: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21934687/green-bay-packers-fire-defensive-coordinator-dom-capers

He was fired January, 2018.

I believe he was out of football this season.

Since he coached down here I wouldn't be too surprised if they have a place here.

Jason garret was seen at ft myers airport yesterday on vacation of course.

Last thing I’d want to do would be impose on guy’s night out with his wife. Funny thing is that’s it’s the same place I saw Osweiler eating back in August. A lot of football players must stay at the W because there are also residencies there. I think the Cutlers lived there for the 2017 season.

Oh I’m sure he’d have been fine with it if you were polite and quick.

What what WHAT????? Dom Capers? Well now, that would be interesting. Thanks @SkapePhin !

Back
Top Bottom