Don Banks shots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don Banks shots

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
isn't he known for his phin hating?

ATTENTION ALL SPORTS "KNOW-IT-ALLS": TIME TO GET ON THE BANDWAGON IMMEDIATELY! IF YOU WAIT, WE WILL PASS YOU BY!

Hey, Jim Haslett, what was that again about Ricky Williams not being able to break off the big run?

You know, I wonder if Ricky imagines Haslett standing on the opposite sideline in each game to get some extra motivation.

just a note on R williams and duece mccallister. joe horn was on "the best sports show" this morning and he said that duece is a better RB than Williams.

Well Horn can keep telling everybody that.. he can tell them that on every talk show during the playoffs when he is watching Ricky run from a studio.

What else did you expect him to say he isn't going to go against his teammate and cause trouble is he

I wonder if Horn has looked at Ricky's stats...umm yes he is the number one rusher in the NFL as of right now. So as we sit, Ricky is BETTER than Duece.

I just can't stand idiot players who hop around with their foot planted squarely in their mouths.

Originally posted by finfan54
just a note on R williams and duece mccallister. joe horn was on "the best sports show" this morning and he said that duece is a better RB than Williams.

Hey Mr. Horn!...This is not your coach's Ricky Williams! :D

Originally posted by HofCityFan
What else did you expect him to say he isn't going to go against his teammate and cause trouble is he

I saw that interview and I would agree with you Hof if one of the interviewers had asked the question, "Who is the better running back?", but I don't think he was. I believe he was just asked about Duece and what his success has meant to the team or something like that. He finished his response to the question by voulunteering that Duece was a better running back.

Then again, even if asked, a real class guy would say something like "they are both premier running backs in the NFL and we are more fortunate then most teams to have even one of them on our club."

Actually its better for us that his old teammates continue to diss him... it only fuels his fire to prove them wrong.

As always, just my opinion...

Our guys are still remembering the Ricky of the last three years.

Ricky Williams, Dolphins edition, is NOT the RW of the last three years. This Ricky is not just a solid power back with a bad attitude. Now he's a total, complete back, and is working hard.

Good for him!

13isgr81 I was only going by what was posted, but if he tacked it on the end of his statement it sounds like a little sour grapes to me.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Actually its better for us that his old teammates continue to diss him... it only fuels his fire to prove them wrong.

Couldn't agree with you more. Ricky is a Bad..ad..ad back. Love him or hate him you just have to respect his attitude of hitting and running over defensive players. :p

Back
Top Bottom