Don Strock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don Strock

Jensencrash11

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I would like to nominate Don Strock for Miami's next Head Coach. He turned Testeverde around and look what he did for Marino. Anyone with me?

Jim

Uh, FIU has been sucking it up this year. Our first win was our homecoming game. :(

I'd like to nominate Charles Manson (a work release kind of thing).
Talk about instilling fear into the players. Opposing teams would dread playing us.

Oh, don't get me wrong, Strock has done a great job building FIU, and I think he's got the potential to be an elite coach. But we're not having a good year. I don't think the Dolphins are looking at a Coach with a losing record in Division-II. :(

I agree i don't think he would be a bad choice! Come on some of you actually want coker! He woulld probably do a lot better in the pro's!!

UM has historically

Originally posted by mikefan22
I agree i don't think he would be a bad choice! Come on some of you actually want coker! He woulld probably do a lot better in the pro's!!

been an undisciplined and penalized team. B4 Coker came in, however he's done nothing to improve that fact. Coker is not good for the fins. If he can't keep his college players disciplined, good luck trying in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom