Don't beleave the hype | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't beleave the hype

Saint fans said yesterday on Fox News reported that the Saints asked for 2 first rounders & Chambers for Williams. No F'in way.

BTW Dajesus, we already have a #34 & his jersey is already out. How in the hell does Minor get his jersey on the market before Chambers??

yeah i remembered that after i dusted off some Madden 2002. That is a huge bummer about RW. Your the second person I herad that from I hope it isn't true. I also realized I don't want to lose our #1 pick next season since the quality that will be available at qb. I am starting my campaing now to draft Eli Manning.

Re: Dont Be Suprized

Originally posted by AntMarino13
Dont be suprized if the Saints ask for Chambers and more in this deal. I dont know about that one, i would like to keep Chambers. We've all seen how well this guy can play. Lets hope Wanne doesnt do anything stupid.
i don't ever think i'd be surprised at anything in this league anymore. a team thats supposed to do no better than fourth in their division and they win the superbowl! sheesh!:eek:

There is no way RW is worth two first rounders and Chambers. Williams aint even worth Chambers.

C.C. is going to be one of the best WR's in the league...is Ricky Williams one of the best backs in the league? Not so far. The only thing he has done is rushed for two 1000 yard seasons. Fumbled a lot, and been hurt quite a bit.

The Saints can keep R.W.

those 1000 yd.............

rushing seasons are not that impressive to me. that goal was set when they played 12 games a year. what the backs should shoot for is 1500 a year, now thats a standard!:D

I also heared that offer on the saints forum and alot of people there said that wanney already turned that down but once again thats not official. and i dont think there is anyway that trade would even happen maybe if they get CC and we get RW and 2 first round picks but that wont happen either.

Re: those 1000 yd.............

Originally posted by dolfan06
rushing seasons are not that impressive to me. that goal was set when they played 12 games a year. what the backs should shoot for is 1500 a year, now thats a standard!:D

Exactly my point 06...over a 16 game season, you only need to average 62.5 yards a game to get 1000.

heck, somebody has 1200...............

yds rushing and people say WOW! thats only 75 yds a game, 1600 would even be better!;)

I would take Williams over Chambers (who I like a lot) any day. Finding a very good RB like Williams is a lot harder then finding a very good WR like Chambers.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I would take Williams over Chambers (who I like a lot) any day. Finding a very good RB like Williams is a lot harder then finding a very good WR like Chambers.
that's pretty much a no-brainer, but the Saints I am sure feel the same way we do. If we trade, it is highly likely to be for picks only.

i don't think it makes...............

a whole lot of sense to worry about who we'll take and who we won't take. the dolphins management doesn't read this board and they're gonna do what they want anyway.. i guess its just something to pass the time before next season starts!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dajesus
yeah i remembered that after i dusted off some Madden 2002. That is a huge bummer about RW. Your the second person I herad that from I hope it isn't true. I also realized I don't want to lose our #1 pick next season since the quality that will be available at qb. I am starting my campaing now to draft Eli Manning.

I'm hoping we could get Leftwich, but Manning looks to be a good NFL QB , too.

Re: i don't think it makes...............

Originally posted by dolfan06
a whole lot of sense to worry about who we'll take and who we won't take. the dolphins management doesn't read this board and they're gonna do what they want anyway.. i guess its just something to pass the time before next season starts!:rolleyes:
no doubt it is. Talking about the draft is a bit asisnine since we need to first go thru the Exp. Draft and then FA before we can find out what we need in the draft.

Re: Re: i don't think it makes...............

Originally posted by dolphan39
no doubt it is. Talking about the draft is a bit asisnine since we need to first go thru the Exp. Draft and then FA before we can find out what we need in the draft.
yeah, but some of these ideas make a hell of a lot of sense though. i mean dropping the big bucks players and actually picking up somebody that can play football!:D

Wanne is huge believer that you do not know how good another team's player will be unless you coached them, but you know which players you had and liked; and the Fins seem to still have a bitter taste left over from '95 - 2 coaches later :eek:

Back
Top Bottom