Don't complain about our Move. Miami made an excellent move to fill our needs. Enough | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't complain about our Move. Miami made an excellent move to fill our needs. Enough

Mrmiami,

Thanks. I must be blind but I coluld swear that wasn't there before.

Phinzone said:
not enough said buddy.

Our FO said we were going into this draft, and would draft the BPA...did that happen?

Ya, I've never heard of a pre-draft smokescreen either.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

How long have you followed the NFL draft man? Because if you have followed it for MORE than 1 season you should KNOW that you trust NOTHING of what any GM says before the draft. It's all a game.

I like the Carey pick, we had to give up a 4th pick to get him, so be it.

I agree, a fourth rounder is NOTHING if you really like a guy and NEED to move up and get him.

A fourth rounder would contribute little on our team this season. Teams are lucky to get production from 3rd rounders.

I dont see a problem with the pick .... Andrews was gone ... NE Wanted Carey ... Why???? Maybe because they knew we wanted him lol I mean they had 2 picks to play with in round one. Wouldnt put it past em. Get a Player thats good and take one from a divisional rival at the same time.

Mrmiami said:
Hey Phinguy, can you see the buttons at the top and bottom of this thread that says NEW THREAD? Just click it, Fill in the title, then message body,and send. Hope this helps.

PS. I sent you a PM on this but I'm not sure if it worked, figures, huh??? :)

The new post button is the one that will work for you.

carey is a stud, we got the guy we wanted.

if NE had traded ahead of us and gotten him, there would be outrage right now. its obvious rick was high on him and what he said pre-draft was a smokescreeen(someonoe mentioned it already)--this is exactly how this works, in NE they thought the were drafting s.jackson until earlier this week when they traded for dillon, it was all a ploy...gm's do this, you cant be blind, you have got to see these guys do everything they can to put uo a front. rick did it well and when he thought someone else was thinking the same as he as, he moved on it. and he got our guy.

i for one am very releived at this pick, i (like many of you) follow UM football very closely and carey can flat out play.

I have to admit I was negative a lot about how this team drafts in the past(Fletcher and Moore), but I have to say Im glad to have Vernon Carey, but I agree it wasnt worth trading one spot up resulting in less picks. But I really hope RS knows what hes doing. I just hope its not Wanny still calling the shots, like RS is his puppet or something like before.

..and you guys know if we picked DT Wilfork you wouldve complained about us not addressing the OL and saying we got TimBo, Chester..ect.

JJ, lol no not you, just us fans in general. I notice that we do complain too much, but most of the time its justifiable. I complain about this team alot too. Its just tough love. ;)

No, instead we reached AGAIN for a guard. A guard that "can also play tackle". - Phinzone

Actually we got a Tacke that can also play tackle, Carey did much better as a right tackle two years ago than he did last year as a guard.

Nice pick. We get a very versitile OL who can play anywhere but C, which not only gives us a very talented RG/RT who I believe can be dominant but also beefs up our depth all along the line. So we gave up a 4th rounder to move up and get him, big deal...NE was working to trade ahead of us for him, and based on the moves they made I believe Dallas was trying to do the same. So we did what we had to do to secure a nice addition to this team....good job Rick.

If they really felt that NE was gonna get in front of them then they did what they had to do to take Carey and he'll be the starting RT on opening day. Tomorrow is looking better.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom