Don’t discount the refs in this game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don’t discount the refs in this game

He looked short.

Other than that call, I cant really remember anything controversial against us. We got the OPI in our favor, which I think was also the correct call.

The non call on Juju for tripping over his own feet on a 30 banger to setup a score?

I was talking about the catch that may of been a td by number 18, but he was called for holding Xavien's arms down. Booth initiated challenge, and the call stood.

I was talking about the catch that may of been a td by number 18, but he was called for holding Xavien's arms down. Booth initiated challenge, and the call stood.
Oh no I agree with you on that call, holding Xs arm down. I was referring to a noncall that Juju was blessed with the following quarter.

They were terrible all night long, the other dagger was the overturn of the first down run by Fitzpatrick, that killed any hope we had. But bad teams usually get no love on the road

Nope.

They were terrible all night long, the other dagger was the overturn of the first down run by Fitzpatrick, that killed any hope we had. But bad teams usually get no love on the road
Lol he was obviously short of the first down. I thought refs called a decent game. That flag for OPI on Pitt was nonsense, but there's no way it was getting reversed.

Back
Top Bottom