Dont Forget Ronnie... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dont Forget Ronnie...

SamDaMan29

Channing Crowder is the future
Reaction score
With all this talk of Ricky Williams coming back people tend to forget that with the second pick of the draft we signed a pimp in Ronnie Brown and I personally feel no matter about tranning camp and pre-season goes Ronnie should start and after a couple of games depending on how he does then put Ricky in but I guess my dreams will come true cause ricky has a 4 game suspension to serve AND I STILL WANT MY 8 MILLION FROM THAT PUNK!!!!

Your post speaks of my already-favorite player, and your User name is that of my second favorite player.

Cut down on the run-on sentences and you may be one of my favorites.

:welcome:

SamDaMan29 said:
With all this talk of Ricky Williams coming back people tend to forget that with the second pick of the draft we signed a pimp in Ronnie Brown and I personally feel no matter about tranning camp and pre-season goes Ronnie should start and after a couple of games depending on how he does then put Ricky in but I guess my dreams will come true cause ricky has a 4 game suspension to serve AND I STILL WANT MY 8 MILLION FROM THAT PUNK!!!!
I don't forget. Ronnie is or new #1 running back. I'm very excited to see him play well and see Ricky ride the pine lots.

I think Ronnie will be the featured back, even after Williams's suspension.

Williams will get enough carries to make an attractive trade target for next offseason.

SamDaMan29 said:
sorry public schools only teach u so much

:lol: Tell me about it, I used to substitute at one.

I'm just messin with ya anyway man. Since I suck so bad at math I have to feel like I'm good at something, english.

Ricky is here to stay he will have 800 yards on limited carrys.But no one will give us anything for him.BECAUSE he might quit!:cry:

JUSTWINFINS said:
Ricky is here to stay he will have 800 yards on limited carrys.But no one will give us anything for him.BECAUSE he might quit!:cry:

Yep I think he will be here next year aswell, because of that and the fact that he has said he only has 2 good years left.

JUSTWINFINS said:
how do i get someones quote in my post.:shakeno:

press the little quote thing in the bottom right of their post. lol its ok.

Back
Top Bottom