Don't get me wrong BUT.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't get me wrong BUT....

mikefan22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wade went against probably the fastest d-end in football ricky has to pick him up that's why he is in there maybe RK should have been in there cause we can't seem to run the damn ball it ain't like they were looking for a run! He's just a ROOKIE we all new it wasn't going to be EASY. All in all He's not our biggest O-line problem Is he? What about the VETS who aren't doing ****? I will say this we are set at TE DL and RM looked Great!!

Well you are right on that particular play Ricky needed to pick up Freeney and he only picked up Wade Smith.

But still, Smith allowed Freeney to get 3 sacks and 2 forced fumbles. Fastest DE in football or no, thats a monster day and it literally cost us the game.

I agree i guess the vets just piss me off I expected more from them! Is it just me or has he colts D gotten much better! Did you notice that if we did alittle less trying to strip the ball and just TACKLED I don't think we would be Bitching to much at all!!

Freeney runs a 4.4 FLAT in the 40 and is coming off of a 14 sack season. Iono how people expect a 3rd round tackle to go out there and handle him.

I am wondering if I am the only person who thought Miami was running a screen on that play

Being a CUSE fan forever I wanted him so bad, but I think we really got something special in Ogun!!

Didn't a rookie take care of Taylor in the game vs. the Texans?

Not to change the subject, but doesn't ricky look like he's just about had it with our none blocking skills up front! You can't blame him, but the season is not over yet! The rest of our games are going to be real tough i think given time we can win most of them with BG!! I do feel better about our passing game with him!!

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Freeney runs a 4.4 FLAT in the 40 and is coming off of a 14 sack season. Iono how people expect a 3rd round tackle to go out there and handle him.
you don't you give him help

Back
Top Bottom