don't kill the mesenger. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

don't kill the mesenger.

Okay, we've heard from enduro and Incarcerated Bob, but where is dolphinbryan on this issue?

Okay, we've heard from enduro and Incarcerated Bob, but where is dolphinbryan on this issue?

I dunno but here's how it would probably go if he had a say:

"dont kill the messenger but i just got word from a reputble source that manning was just signed by the broncos so take it for wht its worth this has got to be the worst days in dolphin history that i can ever remember ross and irelnd better have something up their sleeve or im totaly done with this team you heard it hear first"

:chuckle:

Lol you guys are making me laugh at this bob guy. He is usually never spot on lol. When he is wrong he makes excuses. Like "well manning changed his mind last minute". Lol this guy

He might as well. Peyton Manning is really coming here to throw to Brian Hartline as his #1 receiver. I want to fist fight Jeff Ireland.

BREAKING PEYTON MANNING NFL NEWS**Source: QB Peyton Manning will be taking his talents to #Denver deal with #Broncos #DONE #IBN #SoLong

I HATE THE DOUCHE BUT......

HE IS USUALLY SPOT ON...HOPE HE IS WRONG.

Crap.....today is just a REAL bad day to be a Phinz fan :-(

stop cluttering the board and read it first you douche

GREYBOY:

can ever make a post with out hurling PERSONAL ATTACKS at people?

the guy is a "DOUCHE" because he reported something he heard [its what message boards are about] and reported it for us?

you couldnt just say, hey, theres other threads already on this, try to consolidate and help keep the board uncluttered. you couldnt be civil and do it that way?

i doubt you would like it if we all started calling you GAYBOY. [i think]

i bet you would throw a HUGE tantrum and cry to the mods!!

come on man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom