dont LIE... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dont LIE...

Never bought one, didn't think he was worthy enough for me to wear his jersey. Altough I did get suckered on the Ricky Williams one.

I was given a mini football signed by him and Ricky Williams for christmas.........Its now deflating and I will not pump it up again.

I never loved Fiedler as quarterback of the Dolphins, and often frustrated me, but I always respected him as the general of my favorite team. I had an admiration for him because he reminded me of a hard-worker whose perseverance enabled him to play - and sometimes even succeed - at the highest level. Think of all these athletic freaks out there like Mike Vick or Donovan McNabb, and when you see how Jay Fiedler fits into that, you have to have a bit of respect for him.

I owned an orange Fiedler jersey, and I was never embarrassed.

Then again, now that he's a Jet, I'll never wear it again.

I've got one.......maybe the only Fiedler jersey in all of NJ.....everyone had the usual suspects (and so did I) - Taylor, Thomas, Chambers, Ricky......I got Fiedler to be different. That's true Dolphin pride, when you can even be proud of a piece of **** like that, just because he's your team's QB.

I never even cotemplated buying a Fiedler jersey, he wasn't good enough IMO. The only person on the team right now who's jersey I might get would be McMichael although I could have a custom jersey made with Saban on the back.

I have three...green, white, and orange. I still wear them all the time, and I hope to one day get them signed by the greatest QB to ever put on a Dolphins uniform. I am planning a trip to N.Y. for the Jets mini camp this year.

:D

NOT!!!

I do own a Jabbar jersey though. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom