Don't Panic Fin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't Panic Fin Fans

SDFinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The first loss against Houston was unexcusable for sure. We lose to New England because of two missed FGs. We then lose to Indy and Tennessee.

What does Indy, Tennessee, and New England have in common?? They are 7-2 and serious playoff contenders. We need to beat the easy teams on our schedule - Baltimore, Washington, Dallas, Philly, and the JETS. If we do this, we're 10-6 and in the playoffs. The only teams to really stick it to us - Indy and Tennessee - have solid offenses. The remaining teams on our schedule are NOT offensive teams. So we have a solid chance...

Originally posted by SDFinFan
The remaining teams on our schedule are NOT offensive teams.

Ok, the Eagles don't even have a offense worth calling a offense thus far, Redskins are iffy against certain teams, Jets can threaten any team if they get the right chit going for them, Dallas is something else though, they aren't the offense threat they were in the 90s but if our Secondary plays against the cowboys like they did against Tenn. then I see the Dallas WRs having a field day at our exspense.

I'm disagreeing with you or anything, but we can only take it one game at a time because Miami could be great, then suck, etc.... I just hope we pull it together and make the playoffs and atleast take one team out of the playoffs before we get knocked out.

Re: Re: Don't Panic Fin Fans

Originally posted by Phinz1972

Ok, the Eagles don't even have a offense worth calling a offense thus far, Redskins are iffy against certain teams, Jets can threaten any team if they get the right chit going for them, Dallas is something else though, they aren't the offense threat they were in the 90s but if our Secondary plays against the cowboys like they did against Tenn. then I see the Dallas WRs having a field day at our exspense.

I'm disagreeing with you or anything, but we can only take it one game at a time because Miami could be great, then suck, etc.... I just hope we pull it together and make the playoffs and atleast take one team out of the playoffs before we get knocked out.

The JETS don't have Chrebet anymore. Talk about a guy that would torch our secondary. Galloway is injured for the Cowboys and they only scored 10 points at home against the Bison?? Also we didn't have Surtain available for the Tennessee game. It would have been very different if Surtain and Zack were playing last week.

Re: Re: Re: Don't Panic Fin Fans

Originally posted by SDFinFan

The JETS don't have Chrebet anymore. Talk about a guy that would torch our secondary. Galloway is injured for the Cowboys and they only scored 10 points at home against the Bison??

I knew Chrebet was out, but will Galloway be out for the Miami game(13days away)?? If he is, then I will totally agree with your first post.

As for the Cowboys on scoring 10points against the Bills, I don't know what to say about that rather then, atleast they came out with the W, but I don't see Dallas beating Miami.

I think Dallas has feasted on some poor pass defenses and scored after recovering turnovers deep in their opponents territory. Their only TD against Buffalo was after a Bledsoe fumble at the 25.

Galloway hasn't done anything the last 4 weeks and it's because of a nagging hamstring injury. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a non-factor against us. Terry Glenn would be their only solid threat.

You say we shouldn't panic because the only teams we are losing too are playoff contenders? If we are losing to the playoff contenders, that means that we are not one of them. It probably also means that if a miracle happens and we happen to get a wildcard spot, we will lose in the first round.

Can't give up hope!

Here is the Total Offensive and Total Defensive ranked for those team we will face the rest of the season.

Our ranking 26-15

Ravens 25-2
Redskins 21-26
Cowboys 12-1
NE 14-11
Eagles 27-16
Bills 28-3
Jets 19-23

Luckily our defense will not face any of the top 10 offenses in the NFL for the rest of the regular season...

So it looks like we'll be playing the top 3 defenses in the NFL starting on Sunday with the Ravens.. Lord Have Mercy!

GOOO FIIINZ!

:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom