Don't Worry my fellow Dol-Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't Worry my fellow Dol-Fans

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
We all say we are getting tired with Griese because we want him here ASAP, but unfortunately he is still trying to make money and has not signed yet. So now we all doubt that he will sign and are looking else where like O'Donnell or Smith, But...

do not fret (sp?) because I have faith in our FO to get the best thing done for this team. I mean we thought the Seau thing was not going to go down because he didn't arrive 2 days after he was "supposed" to be traded for cap purposes, and yet we still got it done. Sammy Knight came in for a workout and we didn't talk to him for another 3 weeks and it took a whole other week to sign him and we all waited desperately to see if he would sign.

Now Griese. Our FO is doing it's best to get this done without screwing us in Cap Wise next couple of years. This will get done, it just matters on how much time it will take. He wants money to take care of his family, and we want to do what is best for our team, that is why it is called negotiating. If it doesn't get done I have full faith in our FO to sign a good backup QB like Smith or O'Donnell. It is all just a matter of time.

I think it's Griese's agent's fault for putting this contract situation at an impasse. I think Griese genuinely wants to come to Miami but his agent was $$$ because Griese has to give him $$$. And I do not think Akili Smith is the solution for backup QBs. He's just like Lucas. The Fins FO needs to find a speedy WR or else all the teams will stack the line of scrimmage.

We have two speedy WRs, McKnight and Chambers. We need one more WR but he doesnt necessarily need to be speedy.

Originally posted by Va.fin fan
dont worry be happy. oh my god im getting old:goof: :goof:
"Don't Worry, Be Happy", Bobby McFerrin, from the album 'Simple Pleasures' in 1988, also on the the '****tail' soundtrack from the same year.......hope ya don't feel older..... :lol:

He needs money to take care of his family? Who are his family, the mafia? I spent 20 yrs. in the military and in that 20 yrs. didn't make more than than most of these players make as a minimum salary for 1 year. He's walking around with millions that he got from Denver. How much money does he need, to take care of his family?

Originally posted by fairbanksb
He needs money to take care of his family? Who are his family, the mafia? I spent 20 yrs. in the military and in that 20 yrs. didn't make more than than most of these players make as a minimum salary for 1 year. He's walking around with millions that he got from Denver. How much money does he need, to take care of his family?

Yea, I always love when they give that line. Most recently, I heard it said by Zo and just about gagged.

"yeah, we make a lot but we also spend a lot. That's what people don't understand." -Patrick Ewing

Originally posted by Prime Time
We have two speedy WRs, McKnight and Chambers. We need one more WR but he doesnt necessarily need to be speedy.

That is why we picked up Thompson (who has been GREAT in camps so far) and Jackson and we even have a rookie in Tolver. I think we are overstocked at WR. Cause we still have Baker and Newsom coming in to compete. No more WR. We need a back up QB (griese... or not) and maybe a offensive linemen. (which we might be alright there too, considering we dont have the $ to get a top-notch guy)

Originally posted by UncleTed
"yeah, we make a lot but we also spend a lot. That's what people don't understand." -Patrick Ewing

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom